Thursday, January 4, 2018

Pairing the Cigar Aficionado Top 25 Cigars of 2017

Did I mention, gentlepersons, that I will be pairing these fine cigars with other fine cigars? So tired is the usual libation counter-balance. Also, that I'll be doing this with just the Top 10? Oh, and 'Merican market availability only. House-rules: established, yes? Good.
YOU: Pairing cigars with cigars, Kap?
ME: Yeah.
YOU: Should I take this any particular way?
ME: Nah.
YOU: Think the Russians did it?
ME: 93.
Now, without any further ado, adon't, or amaybe -- shall we? Lettuce...

10. New World Puro Especial Toro
Espinosa Murcielago 2017

09. Villiger La Flor de Ynclan Robusto
08. Plasencia Alma Fuerte Generacion V
Man O' War Special Edition Figurado

07. Guardian Of The Farm Apollo Seleccion de Warped
Illusione Cruzado

06. My Father The Judge Grand Robusto
Jeremy Jack El Chapo

05. Ashton Symmetry Belicoso
Pappy Van Winkle Tradition

04. Alec Bradley Tempus Natural Centuria
Cornelius & Anthony Venganza

03. Oliva Serie V Belicoso
Romeo y Julieta Viejo B

02. Padrón Serie 1926 No. 2 (Natural)
My Father La Opulencia 

01. Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Eye of the Shark
Martinez Cigars Don Antonio

I believe my reasonings here are abundantly obvious.

Report a typo, win a No-prize.

"Selling the Dolls" Kaplowitz Radio: January 3, 2018