Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Ten Most Memorable Figurado Cigars 2017-18 (Shemptember/Kaplowitz Media 3rd Aniversario Celebracion)

"Why not Kaplowitz?"


Each & every Wednesday K/M will bring you a column to-do with cigars &/or the cigar lifestyle. (penned by Kap, natch.) Perhaps you can enjoy it while smoking something good, Gentlepersons. Tho that ain't mandated. Smoke something bad if ya like. See if I care. I begin...

But I do not. Instead, I pre-empt the regularly scheduled bit of lifestyle post in favor of the Shemptember especial of #bestOf lists. Because bitches love lists. A point which I'll reiterate later.

The month of September, or Shemptember 'round this way, is a month-long Aniversario Celebracion, yes. There's more to it than 'just' that, tho. It's also the month where Kaplowitz Media picks up its pace in financially securing another Aniversario in 365. That's right -- I'm begging for money. Well, busking really & to be further apt. I mean I am performing somewhat here.

So...

Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.

Don't hate, DONATE: www.paypal.me/Kaplowitz
or/&, buy a K/M T-shirt: www.teespring.com/KaplowitzMedia


Also throughout the month, I will be 'penning' these "10" lists. Because bitches love lists and they also love my ten" personality. Said lists will be of the year's most MEMORABLE cigars in different groups according to format, top-leaf, origin country, etc. Note: MEMORABLE, and not to be confused with my Cigars of the Year or "best of," coming Sept. 26-30. Although I am certain there will be overlapping. k.

Figurados. Parejo is the name given to any cigar-shaped cigar. Stright-rounded sides, flat on each end. Figurado is the term applied to every other offering of any other shape, including my personal fav of Perfecto... the vitola of choice for old-school cartoon tuffies.

Let's roll.

10 MOST MEMORABLE FIGURADOS 2017-18
[listed items are links to full review]


SHEMPTEMBER 2018 LIST OF EVENTS:
September 1st (time TBD) KAPATHON 2018 (LINK)
September 15th Kaplowitz Media Festival
September 30th CIGAR OF THE YEAR Announced


Follow @KaplowitzMedia on Twitter
Like Kaplowitz Media on Facebook HERE
& join the Kaplowitz Media Group HERE

81. Kaplowitz Radio Monday