Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Diesel Shorty Ltd. - Cigar Review

Diesel Shorty Ltd.
4 1/2 x 60 Gordo
NOTES:
A well assembled oily-so billy-club of a cigar. Performs admirably. Black pepper-forward with tart fruit backing. Cayenne through-the-nose. Nutty-molasses-espresso melange. Nutmeg'd-earth under-belly. Somewhat abbreviated finish.

FINAL GRADE: B+
A 90-100 B 80-89 C 70-79 D 60-69 F 0-59

WRAPPER: Pennsylvania Broadleaf
BINDER: Nicaraguan Habano
FILLER: Nicaraguan (Esteli Ligero, Jalapa Ligero and Condega Ligero)

STRENGTH: Full
ORIGIN: Nicaragua
NAME DROP: A.J. Fernandz, Shorty Rossi
& THEN:
Get yer Diesel Shorty Ltd. (Gordo) via my buddies my pals my chums at Cigars City.

The Diesel Shorty Ltd. offering is a collaboration twixt cigar-maker extraordinaire one A.J. Fernandez and Shorty Rossi. Mr. Rossi, as some may recall, is/was(?) an Animal Planet on-air personality and on/off-air vertically-challenged-American whom rescues Pit Bulls to adopt out to furever homes. 

No thanks. I'll take a dog with smaller feces than my own, please. 

Ne'er-the-less, Shorty was looking for a go-to smoke all his own, and A.J. obliged herein. I cannot fathom smoking this level of nicotine whilst weighing any less than my own svelte 170. Hats off, Shorty.