Sunday, December 27, 2015

A Review of Recent Grade A Cigar Offerings

"Sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn’t commit, these men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem - If no one else can help - and if you can find them - maybe you can hire the A-Team."

Or, gentlepersons, save some schlepping and tsuris and just get a hold of some of this particular A-Team by visiting my dear pals at CIGARS CITY.
HERE THE LIST, DAWG
My Father No.2 Belicoso

HONORARY MENTION
LH Premium Cigars Claro
Here's a LINK to the LH site. 
It's a shorter one than usual, but try to think of it as more elite than abridged. While yer doing that, I'll try to not think of my self as a snooty boutique blend ''heebster," (Yid hipster, dig?) whom grades unnecessarily hard, any brand you've probably heard of. 

"When I think of 'hipster,' I think of you." My 15 year-old step-son, to me. 
"Clean the bathroom." Me, to my 15 year-old step-son.