Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Kaplowitz Media Cigar of the Year 2017-18 [Scheduling Information & Process]

"Why not Kaplowitz?"


September is K/M's month-long 3rd Aniversario Celebracion!
Secure a 4th by donating a few bucks to www.paypal.me/Kaplowitz.

STEPS TOWARD NAMING THE 2017-18 CIGAR OF THE YEAR
  1. All Cigars of the Month shall be listed (9/26)
  2. A best of each month shall be announced (9/27)
  3. List shall then be whittled down to ten (9/28)
  4. Ten-six announced (9/29)
  5. Five-one announced (9/30)
These steps will all be listed in a single & updated blog post. During this time, again, September 26-30th. During this time, no other postings will be made -- neither written nor spoken word (blog or podcast). 

Please note that while all offerings herein scored a grade twixt A- and A+, that is not automatically heeded to whilst compiling. I do this because I am looking for 'memorable' aspects of each cigar. How I think of it now, as much as then. Thusly, I am purposefully blinding myself to partial-grade minutia particulars. Also: the offerings here were smoked by me, not released by whomever, during the given span a' time.


Report a typo, win a No-prize.

Follow @KaplowitzMedia on Twitter

Like Kaplowitz Media on Facebook HERE
& join the Kaplowitz Media Group HERE

Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.
& go HERE for more ways to support K/M.

81. Kaplowitz Radio Monday