Friday, July 14, 2017

CLE Highlights Azabache at IPCPR - Cigar News

The trade-show over yet? I wasn't sure a' which tense to use in the title.
"Doc! Help me!!! I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam! Then I'm a teepee! Then a wigwam!!!"
Therapist says, "Calm down, you're just two tents."
The C.L.E. Azabache was first a part of a 2016 Tobacconists Association of America (TAA) Exclusive Series offering, now available as a regular production sorta thing. The recipe sees a Honduran binder laid twixt Nicaraguan, Peruvian, and Honduran guts; this all happening under a Mexican Maduro top-leaf. Four countries, gentlepersons. What a beautiful thing. We are the world. We are the children.

The Azabache is produced in Danli, Honduras at Christian Eiroa’s El Aladino factory. All three formats see a box-pressing and come in Robusto, Toro, and 660.