Friday, November 4, 2016

Om Mani Helix - A Three Stooges Cigar Review

I oft watch the Stoooges whilst Stogie-ing. The boys all smoked, ya know. Sometimes, gentlepersons, I wonder what they'd think about a particular offering. I've decided to wonder no longer; or at least, not as much. Or at the very least, to offer up some more blog content.

I digress.
(& also wrote about this blend in another offering HERE.)

Lifting quotes from Three Stooges shorts (that sounded odd in my head, and probably reads funny) via ThreeStooges.net I pieced together what they'd say about --
THE CIGAR
Om Mani Helix
6 1/2 x 52(approx) Toro Barber-pole
w. San Andres Maduro/Esteli Habano
b. Nicaraguan Jalapa
f. Nicaraguan

I 'spose it's fair 'nuff to first let the company website weigh in as to their own offering:
"These Nicraguan [sic] Mild to Medium bodied premium Barber pole gauge cigars are aged 6 years they have a subtle creamy, earthy flavor. The Double wrapper changes the taste from mild to medium to medium full with notes of pepper and cream makes it a great smoke all the way down to the nub and of course it is all premium cuban seed."

& now lettuce see what the boys had to say... Quick flourish and...
"C'mon! What's'a'matter with 'ya?... 'Ya nuts?!" 
Moe, Three Little Beers.

"And now kiddies, Uncle Dan will tell you what happened when Fuzzy Bear met Jerry Porcupine at the old hollow tree stump in the woods right next to Peter Rabbit's gingerbread house..." 
Radio Announcer, Punch Drunks.

"Ye Olde Tilt." 
Sign on pinball machine, Three Little Pirates.

"Cheese? That's soap!" 
"Y'know, I thought it tasted kinda strong." 
Moe & Curly, Dizzy Doctors

"I'll take a milkshake... with sour milk!" 
Shemp, Punchy Cowpunchers.

"I lost my ba-lance" 
"Oh, ya lost your ba-lance, eh?" 
"Yeah" 
"Well go find it!" 
Larry & Moe, Punch Drunks.

"Hey, there's a cow out there. What comes from cows?" 
"Steak?!" 
Moe & Larry, Oil's Well That Ends Well.

"I got sick of the dough, and thought I'd go on the loaf." 
Curly, Uncivil Warriors 

"I'll take vanilla." 
"What, you don't like chocolate?" 
"I still like vanilla." 
"Well, have some." [smack] 
Moe & Curly, No Census, No Feeling.

"I'm smoking too much?!! ... Say... where are those refugees?" 
Emory Parnell, All the World's A Stooge.

"Ice With Personality -- Coal With Oomph!" 
Ice wagon slogan, An Ache in Every Stake.

"Hey babe, you wanna come up and see my coffee sometime?" 
"Fresh!" 
"Oh yeah, ground today." 
Larry and Adele Mara, I can Hardly Wait.

"Wanna buy a bee hive? You won't get stung." 
Shemp, Crazy House.

"You put 'em on crackers. They give you an appetite like a horse." 
"Oh, Animal Crackers." 
Moe & Curly, Crash Goes the Hash.

"I don't see a single cow." 
"I don't even see a married one." 
Larry & Curly, The Yoke's on Me

"Don't Chop the Wood Mother, Father's Coming Home With a Load" 
Curly, Booby Dupes.

"We all put the yeast in!" 
Moe, Larry, & Curly, Beer Barrel Polecats.

"Yeah, it was so hot last night, I had to get up and take off my socks." 
Shemp, Soup to Nuts. 

"Gentlemen, will you join me in a toast?" 
"I don't like toast... the black stuff gets in my teeth." 
Bud Jamison & Curly, Movie Maniacs.
MOE What's yer watch say? 
SHEMP Tick-tick-tick-tick-tick!
SMOKE TIME
75mins

CURLY I haven't been to the circus since I got out'a the 4th grade.
MOE Yeah, that was last year.
FINAL GRADE
****B***
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below. Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
Venmo: @KapKaplowitz

Questions/comments/concerns? Contact me HERE.

Please visit www.CigarsCity.com
Great smokes. Great prices. Great customer service. What’s not to like?

Check out www.JasSumKral.com
Catch the #JSKvirus today. Boutique as pardon my French.

Anytime. Anywhere. (541) 343-0167 #GoTaxi

Stop by www.ManoloEstate.com
Cuban Heritage | Inspired innovation #SmokeManolo #CubanCrown

If I might too, give Lucky Leaf a long look. Be Lucky.

Like me on Facebook: Have you Kaplowitz’d today?

L'shalom
... In further closing, gentlepersons, "If I'm lying, I hope you drop dead!" Ted Healy