Sunday, June 26, 2016

Kibbitz w/ Kaplowitz Volume 1 Issue 5 June 26, 2016 Save the Leaf Special

On to-day's ‪‎Kibbitz‬, for which I thank you gentlepersons, for the loaning of yer attentions:

MORE on www.SaveTheLeaf.org and its mission, proper. I'll have some further questions re: that; for Jordan Drew and Danny Vazquez whenst they call in. In other words, gentlepersons, we'll be talking more FDA stuffs as the armageddon clock doth tick.
ALSO 
  • What should ya expect from a 16 buck stick that you shouldn't from an 8 buck one. What about a 3-5 buck stogie? Let's set some expectations.
  • Are nuances/complexities ALWAYS a good thing?
  • Project X blind cigar reviews shall be revealed, twice.
  • AND ALSO EVEN MORE... !
NOTE
There will be no Extra Edition Kibbitz this week, as I need to rest my throat and entertain my five year-old.