Tuesday, November 3, 2015

From the Desk of

KAPLOWITZ
To Whom it Mayn't Concern:

My grandfather was a poor as anything day laborer and Eastern European immigrant, living in the Jewish ghetto of NYC. When he could afford a trip to the market, he would go to a grocer and hand a clerk his shopping list. The clerk would then round it up and hand it off to granddad. Sometimes he'd deliver it to his door.

A few years ago, the City of Eugene, OR banned stores from handing out shopping bags. Well, you can get 'em, but they're a nickel a piece. I complain incessantly about this. About how we've let our quality of life slide so far down the scale that I have to juggle out to my car sans bag (you ain't getting a nickle outta me, man), what I've just spent too much moolah in purchasing.

I firmly believe each man should be treated as a King, until it is proven he deserves to be treated otherwise. (I am married to a feminist.) I firmly believe each person should be treated as Royalty, until it is proven s/he deserves to be treated otherwise. 

This is what has drawn me, ultimately, to the Cigar Lifestyle. where there is an inherent and innate understanding of this via long-held traditions.
Lemme treat ya like a King. Or at least send you to where you will be treated as such -- and save ya a few bucks, to boot. Head on over to Cigars City and pick up a box of Crowned Heads La Imperiosa cigars. Use the Gift Code KAP-LA-IMPERIOSA to receive an additional 20 bucks off and free shipping to anywhere in the USof A. BUT HURRY this deal is available only until Saturday November 7th. 

I reviewed the La Imperiosa HERE.
A direct link to purchase your box of Crowned Heads? HERE.

Believe me, Gentlepersons. The fellas at Cigars City will treat you right, or I wouldn't associate myself with them. Our "partnership" has evolved from them treating me right as royalty.
If this post was at all tolerable to you, a quick anecdote and a shot at saving a few bucks, PLEASE think of giving some thought to signing up for my new email newsletter. It's free, and I daresay, worth every penny.

There's a quick and easy form to yer right and BOOM. Savings and writings not found anywhere else -- right in yer ol' inbox. Tell ya what: The next three (3) folks to sign up, get a free KAPLOWITZ schmatta/handkerchief. Sweaty? Runny nose? Clumps of ash in your lap? ...

"Gather yer aplomb with a Kaplowitz."

Best,
Kap