Monday, September 9, 2024

Kaplowitz Media. Programming Note | Live Cigar Reviews COMING SOON

Kaplowitz Media. Programming Note | Live Cigar Reviews

Some (a numerical sentiment falling here between almost not a one and not very many) of you know of my Office Hours somewhat regularly-scheduled live appearance on Instagram. I carefully avoided the use of the word 'show' there. Regardless, here's a thing I once wrote:

Office Hours: Live on Instagram every Friday in the afternoon/evening. I do my best to give a heads-up there as to specific times. I turn on a stream and if you have any questions/comments/concerns I might be able to help you with--let me know. I also at times provide unimportant bits of KM. news. [the Kaplowitz Media IG feed] is where you'll find that when not postponed.

Well, in an effort to give you a bit more of a bang for the lack of your infotainment buck, I have decided to also review a different cigar offering each week at the time mentioned above (narrowed down further now to the 3 o'clock left coast US hour). Succinctly, I will be performing a live video cigar review each week, while also being available to chat a bit. I still, for the record, wouldn't call this a show.

For a link to this and other Kaplowitz Media. Audio/Video ingestment opportunities, please see: this LINK. To go directly to my KM. Insta, click HERE

::: very :::