Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Kaplowitz Reads Kaplowitz 3/14/17

B"H
Welcome to the still newish VIDEO format of KrK. These will be recorded via Facebook Live at my Have You Kaplowitz'd Today? page then uploaded to YouTube, finally to be embedded here at the xyz. Live happens in 'round the 10am PST hour, xyz happens at the normally scheduled 6pm PST. Please consider taking a moment to thumb up and subscribe at my YouTube channel.

This go was over a quite decent Camacho Ecuador in a Belicoso format. I did a write-up some time ago of the blend in its Churchill vitola HERE.

HERE is what ya needs to know about the Gaaja contest.
Visit www.calacigars.com and enter the code KAP10 to receive a 10% discount.

Please to press play below to check out the latest KrK installment.


Look for me on Facebook:
Group: Gentlepersons
Page: Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?

Find out more about Akordyan Tabik.

Please visit www.CigarsCity.com
Great smokes. Great prices. Great customer service.
What’s not to like?

If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
L'shalom