Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Kaplowitz Media. Cigars of the Month for July 2023

Kaplowitz Media.
Cigars of the Month
for July 2023


(listed in alphabetical order)

(names are links to full reviews)

For the first time I believe ever, there are no entrants in this edition of Cigars of the Month.

Perhaps this is a fine time to start talking about the Kaplowitz Media. Cigar of the Year 2022-23. I will share more news regarding the particulars as we get closer to September. (Number 1 will be revealed on the final day of September as is tradition.) It should look a lot like last year's in terms of logistics.

Here's a link to a look back at Kaplowitz Media. Cigar of the Year 2021-22. I can tell you this, this year's field is wide open. More to come soon but now back to this regularly scheduled KM. Cigars of the Month for July 2023 post...

HONORABLE MENTION

Villiger Cigars 1888 Nicaragua (B+) [& also H.M. to the 1888 Nicaragua blend in its Toro iteration, which I cited in my Robusto review. I consider that to be an A- although unofficially, as I did not write a full review.]

::: very :::