Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Palio Vesuvio Cigar Lighter Accessory Review

Palio Vesuvio Cigar Lighter Accessory Review

Over-sized slosh-around transparent tank, triple-jet flame, E-Z flip-top lid. I don't usually pay much written mind to price--but these are more than worth their price tag. Even if you just keep it in your cigarbage collection for only occasional unrefined usage. I feel maybe it's pushing it to think about everyday employment here.

But the tank holds a bunch of fuel and if you use it a time or two a week, you shouldn't have to re-fill often at all. The fuel kinda just occupies the bulbous tank like a cross between a hand grenade and a water balloon. It is durable but I wouldn't let this thing near my hip pocket... even if just to protect the line of my pants.

Its flip top is easier to remember and use than most, but that's fairly subjective. The brutishly ham-fisted three jets could be lined-up better but it does seem that some proper angling was paid some attention to. As far as getting down to business, I'd say this thing kicks up a flame on the first try around 80 of a hundred times.

That's a B.

FINAL GRADE: B

::: very :::