Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Oh, Well | Hiatus Diary Entry 10/10

Oh, Well | Hiatus Diary Entry 10/10

2/27/2023

This is my last one of these hiatus diary entries. From here on out, I'll be back to the Kaplowitz Media. grind of 'Part tobacco blog. Part literary blog. One-horse town. Two-trick pony.' Throw in a scant smattering of original fiction. This was a cute little exercise, I suppose. 

Speaking of fiction: NEW CHAPBOOK! Tales of Henry Swallow (Issue #1) AVAILABLE NOW from Kaplowitz Media. Books [Excerpt Included] but I don't want this final entry to be no more than this. No more than a weak sign-off and cheap plug. Oh, well. I guess we can't have everything.

Kaplowitz Media. will return to its regular programming on March 1, 2023.

SMOKING: Peter Stokkebye English Oriental Supreme
READING: (LISTENING): The Mutiny of the Elsinore, Jack London

::: very :::