Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A Kaplowitz Media. New Year's Resolution | Pipe Tobacco of the Year 2023

A Kaplowitz Media. New Year's Resolution | Pipe Tobacco of the Year 2023

I have been regrettably remiss in both my professional duties and in promises made to myself. Although much more the latter than the former to be fair. I meant to feature many more pipe tobacco reviews in 2022 than I did. Alas, time slipped away until just a few days ago when I realized I didn't even feel as though I published enough such reviews to ably warrant a 2022 year-end best-of list. I felt and still feel terrible.

Maybe not terrible. But I do feel bad. Look, New Year's resolutions have never been a thing I made, that is until now. At the end of 2023 I am resolute in resolving to post the Kaplowitz Media. Pipe Tobacco of the Year. In list form with further particulars pending. Since I know these are confusing times in which we live, the internet is a confusing place, and clarification is paramount --the Kaplowitz Media. Cigar of the Year will continue to be unfurled and then announced via naming on the last day of September, as is KM. tradition.

The funny thing is I feel that I've used my clay pipe more this year than in many a previous year. I've burnt pipefuls of ends of cigars and have also loaded it with any English blend I could readily and lazily get my cold large hands upon, and failing that, any Cavendish. Time to take it just a tick more seriously, then. Or at least a tick more studiously, say. I'm looking well-forward to sharing my findings and, in doing-so, fully elaborating on all that premium tobacco has to offer in terms of taste and experience.

I'll end with more clarification... the book and story reviews will continue and also maybe expect other bits of my own original fiction, as well. 2023 is gonna be fun.

::: very :::

FURTHER READING