Thursday, July 11, 2019

Cuvee Cold Brew Nitro Black Coffee | Review by Kaplowitz

“Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?”


Cuvee Coffee
Cold Brew Nitro Black

LOCATION: Austin TX
ORIGIN: ???
VARIETAL: ???

PROCESS: Cold Brew (nitro infused)
ROAST: ???
BREW METHOD: 12oz can

WEBSITE: cuveecoffee.com

>>>

NOTES:
I was promised "smooth and creamy" by the writing on the can. I got fuzzy cloudy. Noses a distant chocolatey. Sips that chocolate note but via a flat dull delivery. Grainy under that & to the slurping. When I swish it, I get an anise or sarsaparilla sense. I only swish when I don't see much. Soft dull -- sorta meh, even. Finish falls off the table like a Sandy Koufax curve-ball. 

I do note that no mention is made on can nor site (unless I missed it at the latter) to bean origin | varietal | roast (see info blanks up-top). Perhaps not a coffee geek's thing, this. Perhaps more of a novelty, this. Pricey, this.

FINAL GRADE: B
A 90-100 B 80-89 C 70-79 D 60-69 F 0-59

###