Monday, January 28, 2019

117. Kaplowitz Radio Monday

"Book-end yer week-end w/ Kaplowitz Radio."


Please to press play below:



ty for yer attns., Gentlepersons.


Wherein I read from the week that was at KAPLOWITZ MEDIA and smoked a Felix Assouline Ringo Colt. Also featuring a musical interlude -- Haley Heynderickx: Tiny Desk Concert -- as I cleaned up after a sick but now well Ruby Vondella (my mini doxie). Apologies if I mispronounced "Heynderickx."

(further) EDITOR'S NOTE: apologies for my horrified yelling, slightly audible on the onset of the musical interlude. Too, if you have seen my bathrobe belt, please let me know. Sheesh.

This episode was alphabetically brought to you by:
www.CaldwellCigars.com
www.GHcigars.com
www.IllusioneCigars.com


Report a typo, win a No-prize.

@KaplowitzMedia on Twitter
@KaplowitzMedia on Instagram

Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.
Shop for K/M merch HERE.

K/M is proud to be approved by the CMF.