Wednesday, February 28, 2018

"Thirty-Nine" Kaplowitz Radio

"Thirty-Nine"

I smoke an Illusione Ultra whilst waking up to a cup of coffee. I also read and discuss the news of:
  • WWE (Cena, Reigns, Lesnar, 'Taker)
  • Black Panther and White People
  • JC Newman and the Tampa Rays stadium
  • Kevin Smith's "widow-maker" heart attack
  • Star Wars and Jedi powers
I also add a personal touch via:
  • Clearance hoodies, a dream deferred
  • 2nd-hand skateboard shopping
  • Fingerless gloves 
MORE!!! ...

TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
(follow me)

Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.

NOTICE:
This is my final post before going into a writing hiatus which shall last until the 28th of this month. Podcasts, during this time, shall continue as ever. Every Wednesday a Kaplowitz Radio. Every Friday a Stick Men. I'll write at ya 3/1/18.