Sunday, August 20, 2017

Brief Q&A + No-Prizes Awarded

If you've been listening to Kaplowitz Radio, and of course ya have been, you've heard me doling out advice. You've also heard me calling for shorter questions. Here's a few I've received; answered with even shorter answers:
Is [Vasyl] Loma[chenko] on your P4P list?
No.

Will the Cubbies repeat?
No.

Can I use a Tupperdor for long periods of storage? 
No.

Best humidification option?
Boveda.

GGG (Gennady Golovkin) or Canelo (Saul Alvarez)?
GGG. Canelo in the re-match.

Dick Gregory or Jerry Lewis?
Yes.

What country's tobacco is your favorite?
Still a sucker for Dominican.

You following Ric Flair's health scare?

I'll perchance and mayhaps expand or expound on some a' this during the next Kaplowitz Radio.
A RECENT LIST OF NO-PRIZE RECIPIENTS:
  • Clint Drake
  • Mike McCain
  • Linc Johnson
  • Mike Weinstein
  • Gail LeBlanc
  • Mitch Smith
  • Greg Duffy
  • Toar Campbell
  • Joe Pio
  • Aaron Goldberg
  • Jeffrey Brandt
  • Lawrence Stollar
What is a No-Prize? Why, 'tis an honor bestowed up-on gentlepersons of the ut-most. How to be that? The ways are myriad, but here's some good starts...

SUPPORT KAPLOWITZ:
Gentlepersons, I am raising funds. My mom needs an operation. Her back is as broken as was Mike Tyson's. Spinal. Not really. I simply need funding to maintain and grow my writing and talking. Also: new shoes. Please donate a few shekels via PayPal HERE.

ANOTHER WAY:
Is to simply share posts ya like with yer social media friends. Posts ya don't like? Share those with yer social media enemies. Also, don't forget to tell folks about me when you haul your fleshy tuchus away from the computer and out in-to the "real" world. Be gentlepersons wherest-ever ya may roam. & thank-you!

My great thanks to each and to all gentlepersons.
ATTENTION:
Shemptember News & Events. Read it. Check back oft. B I G things coming in the month of September.