Tuesday, March 21, 2017

JNV Habano - Redux Cigar Review

B"H
Redux? Must mean I done doth did this once before. 
HERE actually, in its Toro/Toro Gordo Box-press. 
This go is in a non-pressed fashion.
THE CIGAR
JNV Habano
6 x 54(?) Toro/Toro Gordo
w Habano
b./f. Nicaraguan (Puro)
m. Hand-made USA by Mr. Nicholls Jorge, brand owner

K A P L O W I T Z  SCALE
(K least. Z most.)
construction W
combustion I
flavors W
body W
strength P

sweetness I
sourness I
saltiness L
bitterness O
umami O

complexity L
balance W
transition P
nuance O
EDITOR'S NOTE
Again, read the original review HERE, as consistency is verily admirable within the JNV brand, it would seem. Too, this is a blend of great comfort. I am under the weather and this cigar admittedly gives this Jew's chicken soup a run for its moolah.

Here's smidgen a' excerpt from the original write-up, in case you've yet to visit: "Overall, JNV will scratch many an everyday itch. A buncha vitola are offered, as well. Mainly large ring gauges, if that's yer thing -- but I did enjoy a Maduro Lancero I torched not too long-ago. Some Barber-poles, which are always fun. A brand well worth checking out, and an excellent return-on-investment."

L'shalom