Friday, September 16, 2016

18 Sabbaths - My Father Le Bijou 1922 - 8th Sabbath

B"H
THE CIGAR
My Father Cigars
Le Bijou 1922
6 1/8 x 52 torpedo box-press
w. Nicaraguan Habano Oscuro (Pelo De Oro)
b./f. Nicaraguan

A full review of this offering can be read HERE.
A K A P L O W I T Z Scale review can be read HERE.
All 18 Sabbaths (& more re: the project) can be read HERE.

This offering and the remaining are courtesy of Cigars City and my mad March Madness skills.
A rather impromptu audio rendition of my 18 Sabbaths project, gentlepersons. I explain therein. 

Please press play below to listen.


EDITOR'S NOTE
While posted on the Sabbath, this is an automatically generated thing, gentlepersons. These are not written (recorded) during the Sabbath, but typically on a Friday noon-ish.

L'shalom