THE CIGARCubariqueno Cigar Company
Protocol Probable Cause
6 1/2 x 48 Churchill Box-press
w. Mexican San Andrean Maduro
m. La Zona SA, Nicaragua (Erik Espinosa)
- Luscious looking box-press chocolate sinfullness.
- Nicely even press. Minimal veins, smooth hand-feel.
- Great sheen over-top even, dark complexion.
- Even medium pack density, no hard/soft spots.
- Excellent tooth.
- Cold draw is a rich Mexican spiced mocha latte.
- Heavy tropical floral notes.
- S'Mores San Andrean flavor.
- Spicy tingle via red stuffs on a chewy body.
- Red wine? Syrupy sweet Manischewitz-style.
- Ash grows to an inch of silvery pale-grey loose sheath.
- Draw is a smooth medium+ tension throughout.
- Even doses of smoke to smoke-hole, gate to wire.
- B I G smoke out-put.
- Molasses in 2/3 sweetens profile deeply.
- ... Cinnamon, nutmeg, and a new cumin rise to balance.
- Seams tighten nicely as it cooks.
- Leathery dense oily mid-point transition.
- ... weightier compost under-belly there, too. Ne'er was light.
- Nice couple transitions off notes nuances and deepenings.
- Goodly complex of an offering.
- 3/3 is a soaring toasting of previous subtle mesquite/oak/cedar.
- - full flavors carried on a like-wise body.
- Smooth textured smoke, cool from foot to nub.
- Press rounds, but holds.
- Moist-side of medium in smoke-hole, but not spitty. Oily.
- Heavy and long bittersweet finish w/spicy attachment.
- Seams are a tick uneven, loose in spots.
- Not a very pungent cold aroma.
- 1/3 Burn-line wobbles ribbons some, no retouch mandated.
- Some flake in burnt offerings.
- Binder burns a tick-away from fillers, at times.
- Top-leaf occasionally lags in combustion hither and tither.
- 2/3 re-touch needed to abate slight canoe threat.
- Shoulder comes a bissell loose.
- 3/3 starts with a necessitated re-touching.
- Spicy bits of finish fatigue palate a half-tick come 3/3.
This is my second kicking of this blend/vitola's tires. Read the first go HERE.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.
If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
Questions/comments/concerns? Contact me HERE.
Please visit www.CigarsCity.com
Great smokes. Great prices. Great customer service. What’s not to like?
Let it go to your head: Felix Assouline Cigars.
Go to www.FelixAssouline.com
Old school family micro-roller.
Take a look at www.FlatbedCigarCompany.com
Check out www.JasSumKral.com
Catch the #JSKvirus today. Boutique as pardon my French.
Consider, please, joining my Kaplowitz Mishpucha HERE. Too...
like me on Facebook: Have you Kaplowitz’d today?