See my full cigar review index HERE
See my cigar industry news reports HERE
Like Kaplowitz Media on Facebook HERE
& join the Kaplowitz Media Group HERE
Follow me on Twitter HERE
Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.
THE CIGARJas Sum Kral Red Knight
5 x 50 Robusto
w. Ecuadorian Habano
b. Mexican San Andres & Jalapa Seco
Check out my initial write-up and talkie re: this JSK offering HERE.
This is Serie II of my 18 Sabbaths project. Please read all about it HERE.
- Regally rustic over-all appearance.
- Minimal veins. Good dose a' tooth.
- Seams hold well gate-to-wire.
- Smooth medium tension'd even draw.
- No hard/soft spots in medium+ pack.
- Burnt offering reach a pale complected easy inch.
- Thin burn-line.
- Clearly delineated and full flavors.
- Verily nuanced.
- Richly full-bodied and cleanly so at end.
- Bittersweet and long legg'd finish with complexities.
- Room-note is pungent yet kind.
- Zilch acidic or sour (per se) nor bitey tendencies.
- Nicely umami.
- Smooth textured delivery of weighty heighty profile.
- Some light flaking of ash.
- Burn-line has a slight ribbon.
- Transitions with a bit of a jerk.
- A tick outta balance with strength and backbone lurching.
- Draw complexities could be more-so.
- A lightweight (me) might feel uncomfortably drunk come 3/3.
While posted on the Sabbath, this is an automatically generated thing, gentlepersons. These are not written during the Sabbath, but typically on a Friday noon-ish. Shabbot shalom and Gut Shabbos -- and to the goyim: hey, have a heckuva Saturday!
If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
Questions/comments/concerns? Contact me HERE.
Please visit www.CigarsCity.com
Great smokes. Great prices. Great customer service. What’s not to like?
Consider, please, joining my Kaplowitz Mishpucha HERE. Too...
like me on Facebook: Have you Kaplowitz’d today?