Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Dunbarton T&T Sobremesa - Cigar Review

B"H
THE CIGAR
Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust
Sobremesa
4 3/4 x 48 Short Churchill
w. Ecuadorian Habano Dark Rosado
b. San Andrean Negro
f. Nicaraguan and Pennsylvanian

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill
"Hey, can you pass me that step-ladder?" Short Churchill

If you appreciate the sorta thing writ above, welcome to www.kaplowitz.xyz. Yer home on the internet for the sorta thing writ above.
K A P L O W I T Z SCALE
Construction.
k a p l o w I t z
There's a zaftik vein vertically aligned on thy oily shaft. It shoots off some bit of spider-web varietal. No burn impediment foreseen, tho. Firm pack density softens a bissell against lighting, then re-firms prior to 1/3's end. Seams are not invisible, but even and tight. Cap and shoulder wear admirably well. Draw is a silky smooth and even medium tension with a quarter-tick resistance. In the final half, another three-quarters is found as we look at a new medium+ grading therein. Satiation is unaltered. Saturation is yes. Shaft begins well 'nuff oiled and grows more-so throughout. The nub doth heat a tick.

Combustion.
k a p l o W i t z
Off a porch'd match lighting, there is a wobble of line which self-corrects before the onset of 2/3. Ash is a nigh sheath of tight pale grey ladder-rungs. A tick curved of runging, but corrects as line doth. Rolls off with a fight into my $0.99 Walmart ashtray. My Timex watch tells me the pacing is slow sans lumbering. A pull into a Dollar Store hand mirror shows the fillers/binder/top-leaf igniting evenly. I am writing this on an old Chromebook that keeps freezing up. Please send funds. Thank-you in advance.

C'mon, daddy needs a new pair of everything.

Flavors.
k a p l o W i t z
Cedar, sweet and creamy yet braced with a dash of clove-led red spice rack rides up-top with a complex chocolate including malt flirtations within its baking chocolate to cocoa butter nuances. There's a latte note barely below that, which helps to carry the profile quite high. A latte is creamier than a cappuccino, gentlepersons. Spices from above sprinkle into said espresso drink. Retro-hale exhibits some white to black peppers, in a definite but not assaulting manner. A light then heavier orange blossom honey. Graham cracker. Was that key lime pie I just tasted? White grapes and an apple vibe. Anise. A delicate bit of white tea leaf is on the end of finish. Some light cereal grains, toasted. Leather presents itself solely as oils, wherein there is a vibe'd attachment of floral nigh perfume traces. The tobacco seems to have an inherent sunny yeastiness in its earthen core. Hazelnut flesh ebbs and flows. Verily complex. Verily nuanced. Supremely balanced.

"It's called crack. It's great! All you need to make it is some cocaine, baking powder, and I think I tasted egg and cinnamon." Tyrone Biggums

Body.
k a p l o W i t z
Cream. Leathery oils. A very satisfying saturation of smoke-hole. Clove hauntings tingle the tongue in a pleasant almost playful sorta way. Luscious. Voluptuous. Blonde. Where was I? Ah. I forget. Legs are long and end cleanly via a sweet coffee driven finish with a thinning light sugary citrus bit. A certain roasted saltiness is on my cheeks and extends to my lips where it meets said sugariness. Pleasant, to say the least, gentlepersons. Smoke-hole is treated to a moisture level par excellence.

Strength.
k a p l o W i t z
Quite the heady lil thing, lo a gentlemanly sort. Not just robust 'nuff of nicotine, but a very sturdy stage is needed for all these players, no?
Here we see a Mi Querida and Sobremesa side by side (left to right).
FINAL GRADE
****A****
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
Venmo: @KapKaplowitz

Questions/comments/concerns? Contact me HERE.

Please visit www.CigarsCity.com
Great smokes. Great prices. Great customer service. What’s not to like?

Check out www.JasSumKral.com
Catch the #JSKvirus today. Boutique as pardon my French.

Go to www.ManoloEstate.com NOW #SmokeManolo #CubanCrown
Cuban heritage | Inspired innovation Make mine a Master Blends.

If I might too, give Lucky Leaf a long look. Be Lucky.

Consider, please, joining my Kaplowitz Mishpucha HERE. Too...
like me on Facebook: Have you Kaplowitz’d today?
L'shalom