Wednesday, July 6, 2022

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: My Thoughts on Each Case | Plus Rating & Ranking | A Kaplowitz Media. Series Index

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: My Thoughts on Each Case | Plus Rating & Ranking | A Kaplowitz Media. Series Index

Some time ago, I completed my story-by-story review of each case contained in the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. This post is a link to each of those individual look-sees. Also of note is the order you find them in below is my ranking (with parenthetical rating). Each title is a link to the full write-up. 

1. The Red-Headed League (9.5)

2. The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle (8.5)

3. The Adventure of the Copper Beeches (7)

4. The Five Orange Pips (7)

5. The Boscombe Valley Mystery (7)

6. A Scandal in Bohemia (6.5)

7. The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor (6)

8. The Adventure of the Speckled Band (5.5)

9. The Adventure of the Engineers Thumb (4.5)

10. The Adventure of the Man with the Twisted Lip (4)

11. A Case of Identity (3.5)

12. The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet (3)

I am sure there will be both agreements and disagreements as to both my rankings and ratings, but I do hope you take the time to read each take. Currently, I am considering editing these installments into a chapbook. I'm still busily straddling a fence as to that. Nevertheless, 

::: very :::