Tuesday, May 17, 2022

The Kaplowitz Media. Podcast | Episode Four

The Kaplowitz Media. Podcast | Episode Four (Dueling Dictionaries)

In this episode, I compare two of my latest Sherlock Holmes used book finds. They are The Sherlock Holmes Encyclopedia by Orlando Park* and The Encyclopaedia Sherlockiana by Jack Tracy**. I let fate pick one entry in one book, then look up that same entry in the other. Then I reverse the books and do it again. Then again. AND FINALLY ANOTHER AGAIN. Savvy? Sure. I also share some other thoughts on the comparison and finally pick the winning book.

Simply press play below to listen. Like and subscribe to The Kaplowitz Media. Podcast on your preferred podcast player. Rate and review while you're at it.


::: very :::

*Park, Orlando, The Sherlock Holmes Encyclopedia, New York. Avenel Books, 1985. **Tracy, Jack, The Encyclopaedia Sherlockiana, Garden City New York, Doubleday & Company Inc, 1977.