Thursday, December 20, 2018

Kaplowitz Media Needs Your Help!!!

"Have you Kaplowitz'd to-day?"

  1. Kind
  2. Caring
  3. Compassionate
  4. Helpful
  5. Friendly
  6. Fair
  7. Hard-working
  8. Generous
  9. Honest
According to an article I just vaguely skimmed: "9 Words That Tap Into the Psychology of Giving" I should be emphasizing the above words in this fundraising effort. 

FUNDRAISING EFFORT?


Yes. I humbly ask that you Gentlepersons add to the crippling burden of your holiday shopping debt by helping me and Kaplowitz Media keep going & G R O W I N G. Don't hate, donate!

Why? Why would you worry about essentially 'paying' for a free to read blog and listen to/watch webcasts? Think of it as insurance that the K/M cigar-centric infotainment you do-so love will continue to be there as you require. Or, maybe it’s just nice to say to me, "thanks." Any amount is welcome and will be graciously employed to keep the bills from being sent to K/M HQ on the super-scary pink paper.

PLEASE DONATE VIA PAYPAL 

Another way to help is to make a purchase, perchance at the Official Kaplowitz Media Shop. There are t-shirts and mugs and hoodies and tote bags, oh my! A portion of each buck goes to yours truly. 

VISIT THE #KM SHOPPE

I greatly appreciate yer consideration.


Follow @KaplowitzMedia on Twitter
Follow @KaplowitzMedia on Instagram
Join the Kaplowitz Media Group HERE

1. Kaplowitz Television