Friday, June 15, 2018

Odds & Ends at the Ides: June 2018

"Have you Kaplowitz'd to-day?"


Here's the skinny this ides, this "State of the Site" up-date:
  • Kaplowitz Radio overhaul
  • Profile & Delivery: now added to cigar review info
  • Providencia owns the month @ Kaplowitz Media Group
Now lettuce fatten-up that skinny w/...

My Fellow Gentlepersons,

What a fucking month. Holy shit. That nod to my personal life aside, it's been a month here at the .xyz as well. Times they are a-changin' over at Kaplowitz Radio, the flagship show of K/M. Now riding 59 deep insofar as eps., I figured: let's stave off the stale in 60. What began as an announcement of a new mini-series segment wherein I review other cigar reviewers, led to the spawning/dawning of four (4) other regulars:
  1. QUESTION OF THE WEEK
  2. CIGAR OF THE WEEK
  3. LIFESTYLE TIP OF THE WEEK
  4. CIGAR NEWS OF THE WEEK*
*Including a social media report powered by Stogie Press. Wowee-wow-wow! A friggin' format!!!


Just as big as all that, is my intro of PROFILE (overtones) & DELIVERY (how those notes hit the palate). I feel this will help the reader in the retail humi, the one who's Googling or visiting the .xyz, to figure out which stick to pop on then, there, and quick as a hiccup. Then further down in the review come the particulars and then the smoke's origin story -- for my beloved cigar geeks of different geek levels. See, I'm writing to at least two audiences. Yer welcome.

& lastly & well, last -- BUT FIRST IN OUR HEARTS: big thanks to Providencia cigars for their June 2018 sponsorship of my humble lil FB group, Kaplowitz Media Group. Group. In closing, group. Although not really in closing because in true closing...

I love you all <3

Till the ides next,
Kap

Report a typo, win a No-prize.

Like Kaplowitz Media on Facebook HERE
& join the Kaplowitz Media Group HERE

Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.

"Fifty-Nine" Kaplowitz Radio