Wednesday, February 21, 2018

"Grand, or More" Kaplowitz Radio: February 21, 2018

"Grand, or More" Kaplowitz Radio: February 21, 2018


Wherein I read more from an overview of b0tched; my upcoming bit of post-apocalyptic meta-fiction absurdist serial goodness. Also, I return to my Kaplowitz Reads Kaplowitz format and dryly-so narrate cigar reviews of:
  • My Father The Judge
  • Nick & Jim's PBE
  • Bespoke Gran Mareva
  • Torano Blue
  • Don Pepin Cuban Classic
  • MBombay Mora
[All these reviews can be read by searching for them in the search field to yer right.]

I also take a (re)look at a Gilberto Oliva Reserva Blanc in real-time and remind ya to listen to the latest Podcast offerings I have to offer. Thanks for listening, Gentlepersons!

Visit my presenting sponsor: www.illusionecigars.com
& supporting sponsor: www.cigarscity.com

TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
(follow me)

Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.

NOTICE:
This is my final post before going into a writing hiatus which shall last until the 28th of this month. Podcasts, during this time, shall continue as ever. Every Wednesday a Kaplowitz Radio. Every Friday a Stick Men. I'll write at ya 3/1/18.