Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Dominion Flor de Claro - Cigar Review

There is a sign I oft look at, as it sits across the street from my kitchen window and I oft hand-wash sinkfuls of dirty dishes. It belongs to the city park/community center and boasts updates of events therein. It is updated none-too regularly. Until two days ago, it bore news of "Boo Barn," a Halloween thing. It is, of course, now mid-November.

The day before yesterday was a tough day for me. They swapped out the old-school vinyl lettered signage for a new digital monstrosity from the next-century. Its frame lights up. However, its LED lights which should bring news of... something... anything... have yet to be lit. In the face of this vulgar and unnecessary "progress," I've decided to hand-write my notes pertaining to the Dominion Flor de Claro I reviewed this very morn. I'm no hero, gentlepersons, I am just one man.

One man bringing balance to the world.

NOTES:
Click or tap to enlarge.
WRAPPER: Honduran Connecticut
BINDER: Nicaraguan
FILLER: Nicaraguan

STRENGTH: Medium
FORMAT: Toro
ORIGIN: Plasencia Cigar, Nicaragua

FINAL GRADE: B
A 90-100 B 80-89 C 70-79 D 60-69 F 0-59

Sample courtesy of Fumare.
Reno's most exclusive Cigar Boutique.
Specializing in rare and hard to find cigars.

Report a typo, win a No-prize.

"In His Gravy"