Sunday, October 1, 2017

Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union - Cigar Review

Nat Sherman Metropolitan
Union 4 1/2 x 50 Petite Robusto
NOTES:
Each construction and combustion are sans anything nighly woe. Notes are verily earthen through-out. Mild white pepper. Fleshy cashew/macadamia nut. Buttered toast. Suede under-belly. At the half: paper shopping-bag. Then souring via a blonde coffee. Then chemical lemon retro-hale to finish. Bites-some as suede becomes thin and cracked leather.

FINAL GRADE: B-
A 90-100 B 80-89 C 70-79 D 60-69 F 0-59
WRAPPER: Connecticut
BINDER: Dominican
FILLER: Dominican

STRENGTH: Mild-medium
ORIGIN: Dominican Republic

IN ADDITION:
Thanks to my chums my buds my pals over at Cigars City, for letting me kick the tires on this Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union.

I smoked this on:
"Cigar of the Year" Kaplowitz Radio: October 1, 2017