Thursday, August 17, 2017

Drew Estate Swamp Thang - Cigar Review Redux

Drew Estate Cigars
My Uzi Weighs a Ton (MUWAT)
Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Thang
554 Robusto
NOTES:
A fat Robusto operating on a jagged and wide burn-line, offering smooth draws and texture. Notes of Liquid Smoke, buckwheat honey, and black-pepper'd hickory/mesquite.

FINAL GRADE: B
A 90-100 B 80-89 C 70-79 D 60-69 F 0-59

WRAPPER: Candela, Kentucky Fire Cured
BINDER: ?
FILLER: ?

ORIGIN: La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate, Nicaragua
STRENGTH: Medium-Full
LINKS:

(unrelated) LINKS:
Kaplowitz Radio on Facebook
Kaplowitz Radio on Twitter
I don't oft pay a lot of attention to current events. I kinda come in and out when I do. Was troubled to hear Islamofascist Isis is tearing down Confederate statues on our land. Crazy. Didn't bother me so-muchly whenst they tore down the ones in Mosul. Maybe I should pay more attention? Nah... might order a TV sports package.