Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Cattle Baron Cigar Review and Klitschko v Joshua Prediction

Gentlepersons, to-day on The Kaplowitz Show, I reviewed a Cattle Baron Cigars offering and logged my official prediction re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Anthony Joshua. Spoiler alert: I got Klitschko by 10 round knock-out off a left hook followed by straight, or maybe over-hand, right.

Also, my house is cleaner and I smell less pretty.

Please click play below to listen, thank-you.
Look for me on Facebook:
Group: Gentlepersons
Page: The Kaplowitz Show

Listen to: Kaplowitz Radio on Mixcloud.

Reader/listener supported?
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz

Have you Kaplowitz'd today?
Celebrating Shemp's Last Day, every-day.
BOXING | | CIGARS

*ADDENDUM*
MY CIGAR AFICIONADO-esque REVIEW
of the CATTLE BARON STOCKYARD
A classically delivered and impressively well built Robusto cigar with a complexly nuanced tobacco core and swirlings of pepper/spice'd cocoa butter and honey notes.

FINAL GRADE
****A-****