Saturday, April 8, 2017

Defining & Describing Your Cigars -- How to Taste Tastes, A Cigar Primer

B"H
How do you taste a cigar? Well, I’ll tell you. Freud was correct in stating “Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.”

I can do the good doctor one better within the confines of our given context by offering “Always a cigar is a cigar.” A cigar, is what it is. Ask it and it’ll tell you “I yam what I yam.” In the case of a talking cigar, however, I’d refer you back to the father of psychiatry. Also, check out some newer cartoons, gramps. But, I digress…

What I mean to say, a premium cigar is a 100% natural tobacco product. It is derived all from the same plant; in different primings (cuttings), then to undergo differing fermentations. It is grown in varying countries with varying characteristics of their nation’s soil as influences. All said and stated, “Tobacco” is verily a valid response to the query, “What flavors or notes is that cigar giving you?”

Also valid as a response would be, “S’mores.” Valid ’nuff is it that I’d guess you were smoking a San Andres wrapped offering if you told me that.

But wait. There are no graham crackers in the soil or seed or cigar. No marshmallow. No chocolate, well… here we have differing levels of subjectiveness; from potential influences to the sheer metaphorical meandering of remembrances past. Is there potential with this approach? Sure. Going with the S’more theme, there are times when cocoa may grow near tobacco. Less potentially, or not at all-so, there are no marshmallow fields in any of the major tobacco growing locales. ... 
... Continue reading HERE at Cigars City.
Look for me on Facebook:
Group: Gentlepersons
Page: Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?

Listen to: Kaplowitz Radio on Mixcloud.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz

www.FelixAssouline.com Let it go to your head.
Use the code KAP w/ yer purchase for a FREE CIGAR on me.

Great cigars, great prices, great customer service:
www.CigarsCity.com What's not to like?

Have you Kaplowitz'd today?
Celebrating Shemp's Last Day, every-day.
BOXING | | CIGARS
In Bert Sugar we trust.
L'shalom