Sunday, March 19, 2017

Cigars City Podcast - Partagas Black Label

B"H
Gentlepersons, over a Partagas Black Label cigar, Anthony and myself played a rousing game of Trump Said What??? Or Maybe He Didn't. We discussed some Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust new releases, as well. Also: Cheerios are gluten-free now!

Please press play below to listen.
Gentlepersons, thank-you.


GO NOW to: www.CigarsCity.com
Look for me on Facebook:
Group: Gentlepersons
Page: Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?

Find out more about: Akordyan Tabik.
Listen to: Kaplowitz Radio on Mixcloud.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
L'shalom