Wednesday, February 7, 2018

"I'm on Disability!" Kaplowitz Radio: February 7, 2018



Wherein I smoke and offer-up my thoughts on a Flatbed Cigar Co. Panacea Billboard cigar. I also riff-off the following headlines:
  • Joshua-Parker showdown lands on Showtime
  • 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Wins Best Movie for Grownups Award
  • Hatton Very Concerned About Tyson Fury Making a Comeback
  • Bill Burr Regrets Coming On TV After The Patriots' Super Bowl Loss
  • Photographer Shares Polaroids of NYC's 1970s Punk Rock Scene on Instagram
  • WWE Raw results, recap: Roman Reigns pulls double duty, women shine all night
Also, please to remember that this blog will be on hiatus from 2/14-2/28.

Thanks for the loaning of yer ears, gentlepersons.

Please SUBSCRIBE to the blog.
&
Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.