Monday, February 12, 2018

Bespoke Cigars Gran Mareva - Cigar Review

NOTES:
For all intents and purposes and really as well as truly a flawless bit of combustion/construction is on display here in this Bespoke Gran Mareva offering. Although as a reviewer of some sadly minuscule repute I shall offer thin bitching re: a sometimes almost lag to top-leaf and not quite razor-line burn.
  • Peppers (white, red, and bell)
  • Cream 
  • Spices (cinnamon, clove)
  • Chocolate (milk & cocoa butter)
  • Coffee (loaded diner-style joe)
  • Cedar, sweetly spiced
  • Honey (orange blossom w/ malt attachment)
  • Caramel
  • Almond extract
  • Chamomile tea
  • Dirt
  • Sand (from private beach)
FINAL THOUGHTS:
Verily a brightly complex thing, this. Balanced supremely-so and ending in a sweet floral finish with surprisingly long legs. This Gran Mareva has an early inside track on my second Cigar of the Year in a row that is of the Bespoke varietal. Here's a link to my Cigar of the Year 2016-17 post. Friggin' try this brand, Gentlepersons.

WRAPPER: Brazilian
BINDER: Dominican
FILLER: Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, USA

STRENGTH: Medium
FORMAT: Corona w/ pig-tail cap & closed foot
BLENDER: Hendrik Kelner, Jr.
ORIGIN: KBF factory, Santiago, Dominican Republic

FINAL GRADE: A+
A 90-100 B 80-89 C 70-79 D 60-69 F 0-59

Get yer own Bespoke Cigars Gran Mareva the same way I did, from Cigars City.

Report a typo, win a No-prize.

TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
(follow me)

Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.
"I'm on Disability!" Kaplowitz Radio: February 7, 2018