Saturday, July 15, 2017

My Father Cigars La Opulencia Shown at IPCPR - Cigar News

Mark my words, gentlepersons: dinner will give me flatulence. Beans and grits, ya understand. Also: My Father's newest blend, La Opulencia, shall do quite well on Cigar Aficionado's vaulted Top 25. Have I yet smoked it? Nope.
Ne'ertheless, the latest My Father branded offering was shown at the just-ended IPCPR trade-show. La Opulencia joins the self-title'd My Father blend, LeBijou 1922, MF Connecticut, and The Judge -- making it the fourth part of the company's portfolio parcel. This NKOTB hath a recipe of Nicaraguan guts under-neath a Mexican Rosado Oscuro top-leaf. It marks the first regular production My Father which employs a Mexican top-leaf.

This future #2 CA offering for their 2017 list comes in the formats a' Petite, Corona, Robusto, Toro, Toro Gordo, and Super Toro. Super Toro simply MUST be the name of some Luchador somewheres.