Monday, April 17, 2017

JNV Habano Belicoso - Cigar Review

B"H
THE CIGAR
JNV Cigars
6 x 52 Belicoso
w. Nicaraguan Habano
b. Nicaraguan
f. Nicaraguan and Dominican
m. USA by Mr. Nicholls Jorge, brand owner

"We use the finest tobbaco [sic] that is grown in the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua. Our tobbaco comes from the best soil in these countries emerging from Cuban seeds." From the JNV website
Mr. Nicholls Jorge
K A P L O W I T Z  SCALE
Construction O
Combustion L

Flavors W
Sour L
Salty P
Sweet O
Bitter W
Umami O
Piquancy I

Body W
Strength W

Complexity L
Nuance O
Transition O
Balance L
MY CIGAR AFICIONADO-esque REVIEW
An inexpensive and moderately built espresso marbled Belicoso. Offering up piquant notes of hardwood and stiff leather offset by a slowly mounting toasted molasses sweetness.

FINAL GRADE
****B****

Look for me on Facebook:Group: Gentlepersons
Page: Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?

Listen to: Kaplowitz Radio on Mixcloud.

Questions/Comments/Concerns? contact me.

Throw a couple a' bucks in my tip jar.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz

www.FelixAssouline.com Let it go to your head.
Use the code KAP w/ yer purchase for a FREE CIGAR on me.

Great cigars, great prices, great customer service:
www.CigarsCity.com What's not to like?

Boutique as... pardon my French.
www.JasSumKral.com

Have you Kaplowitz'd today?
Celebrating Shemp's Last Day, every-day.
BOXING | | CIGARS
In Bert Sugar we trust.
L'shalom