THE CIGARIllusione Fume D'Amour
6 x 56 Capistranos Toro Gordo
w./b./f. Nicaraguan Puro
m. TABSA, Nicaragua
- Nice sheen on caramel hue.
- Smoov to the hand-feel.
- Minimal veins. Excellently crafted cap.
- White chocolate nutty nougat aroma on cold schnoz.
- Cold draw is the aroma with pile of wood, dash of white pepper.
- Upfront w. pepper, caramel nutty wood... shells?
- White chocolate/nougat driven middlings.
- Hot draw loosens to kindly medium+ tension*.
- Marshmallow fluff note? Yes. please.
- White to milk chocolate, white to black pepper maturationing end 1/3.
- Nut shells get pale flesh'd innards. Nigh paste in 2/3
- Sweetly spiced intricate finish, -long leggedly so.
- French Toast sprinkled w/ powdered sugar & cinnamon [imagery].
- Medium-grey ladder-rung ash builds to an airy inch, tho shy of easily**.
- Verily a bakers spice'd creamy mid-point transition; toasts soon-after.
- Excellent pacing and temperature.
- Smooth and soft textured smoke to smoke-hole. Pillowy, even.
- Trace bits'a Himalayan Salt.
- 3/3 ...
- Dialed back cream, with vanilla attachment.
- Milk toast and tater tots.
- Black pepper revisits 1/3's white.
- Nub is cool and kind***.
- Complexion is a tick un-even.
- Seems are less than tight at pre-light.
- Bit stiff of a cold pull resistance*.
- Noticeable softening of pack on lighting. Medium+ density > -medium.
- Burn-line strays on occasion.
- Ash sees slight cracking/flaking**.
- Top-leaf seems to wanna lift up from binder hither and tither.
- Some cardboard note meanderings.
- Verily soft nub some disintegration of shoulder***.
KIBBITZA nicety, this Ligero free offering -- after a Ligero-heavy yesterday. Procured *gasp* outta pocket at Cigars on 7th. Lettuce call this a medium profiled offering, gentlepersons. One with a surprising dose a' zetz via strength. Moderate complexities and nuances. I've long both admired Illusione as well as stating Mr. Dion Giolito oft "misses my palate." This is decidedly not the case herein this Smoke of Love, palate: smitten.
****B+****Shemp’s Last Day, every-day.
HORSE RACING | BOXING | CIGARS
Look for me on Facebook:
The Kaplowitz Mishpucha
Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?
Great cigars, great prices, great customer service
What’s not to like? www.CigarsCity.com
Let it go to your head: Felix Assouline Cigars
Boutique as... pardon my French.
www.JasSumKral.com Catch the #JSKvirus to-day
Old-school, Micro-roller. Flatbed Cigar Co.:
Please visit: www.FlatbedCigarCompany.com
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.
If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.