Sunday, January 29, 2017

Cigars City Podcast - Foundry Chillin' Moose

B"H
This week, we kibbitz over a Foundry Chillin' Moose offering about politics, politics, politics. For which I give you my complete and utter apologies.

Give a listen by pressing play below, gentlepersons.
Thanks as always, for the kindly loaning of yer kind attentions.


Celebrating Shemp’s Last Day, every-day.
HORSE RACING | BOXING | CIGARS

Look for me on Facebook:
The Kaplowitz Mishpucha
Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?

Great cigars, great prices, great customer service
What’s not to like? www.CigarsCity.com

Let it go to your head: Felix Assouline Cigars
www.FelixAssouline.com

Boutique as... pardon my French.
www.JasSumKral.com Catch the #JSKvirus to-day

Old-school, Micro-roller. Flatbed Cigar Co.:
Please visit: www.FlatbedCigarCompany.com

If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
L'shalom