Monday, December 26, 2016

Cigars City Podcast - Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro

B"H
We kibbitz over a Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro Robusto,
Cigar Aficionado's #2 cigar of 2016.

Give a listen by pressing play below, gentlepersons:

Thanks as always, for the kindly loaning of yer kind attentions.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
Venmo: @KapKaplowitz

Questions/comments/concerns? Contact me HERE.

Please visit www.CigarsCity.com
Great smokes. Great prices. Great customer service. What’s not to like?

Check out www.JasSumKral.com
Catch the #JSKvirus today. Boutique as pardon my French.

If I might too, give Lucky Leaf a long look. Be Lucky.

Consider, please, joining my Kaplowitz Mishpucha HERE. Too...
like me on Facebook: Have you Kaplowitz’d today?
L'shalom