Sunday, November 13, 2016

Cigars City Podcast - Crowned Heads La Imperiosa

B"H
We take a looksie at the Crowned Heads La Imperiosa and whilst doing so, get all too political.
In Trump's America, Leonard Cohen is Dead.
Please click play below to listen, gentlepersons.

As always, yer attentions are verily appreciated.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
Venmo: @KapKaplowitz

Questions/comments/concerns? Contact me HERE.

Please visit www.CigarsCity.com
Great smokes. Great prices. Great customer service. What’s not to like?

Check out www.JasSumKral.com
Catch the #JSKvirus today. Boutique as pardon my French.

Go to www.ManoloEstate.com NOW #SmokeManolo #CubanCrown Cuban heritage | Inspired innovation Make mine Master Blends.

Anytime. Anywhere. (541) 343-0167 #GoTaxi

If I might too, give Lucky Leaf a long look. Be Lucky.

Like me on Facebook: Have you Kaplowitz’d today?
L'shalom