Saturday, April 16, 2016

Jenneff Family Blend - Cigar Review (First Impression)

THE CIGAR
Family Blend
4 1/2 x 48/50 (approx) Perfecto
Brazilian Maduro wrapper
Dominican Olor binder
Cameroon, Nicaraguan Ligero, Dominican Olor, Criollo 98 fillers
Brand Owner and all-round gent Jeff White messaged me re: the blend, "This is an event Cigar.
It's not on the market but, I do include two with every box purchase at my events. It's a very limited release."

You see, gentlepersons, I'm kinda a big deal. OBVIOUSLY.

ACCOMPANYING LIBATION
(Since this is not a full review)
Coffee: Silver Spur Daybreak Blend (WinCo House Brand)
Sweetened with Stevia; brewed via pour-over method

K A P L O W I T Z SCALE
Appearance W
Construction I
Combustion I
Flavors/Body W
Strength P

FLAVORS
Animal: Musk.
Sweet: Black Cherry. Coffee & Cream. Dried Fruit. Chocolate/Cocoa. Creamy. Molasses.
Spicy: White Pepper. Orange Peel. Black Pepper. Licorice/Anise
Woody: Smoke. Oak Wood. Cedar Wood. Tannic.
Vegetal: Citrus. Floral. Herbs.
Earthy: Moss. Peat. Dirt/Earth. Chicken Coup.
Chemical: Tar.

SMOKE TIME
75mins.

EDITOR'S NOTE
As with Project X offerings, I used herein the Stogie Fresh flavor chart.

Thanks, as per usual, for the eyes. Fully appreciated, gentlepersons. Thanks to Mr. Jeff White, as well and of course.