Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Review of Recent Grade A Cigar Offerings

"You can't buy hustle." - Oakland A's organization merchandise via the official MLB website.


Manolo Estate Connecticut Gran Fino
Kafie 1901 Cigars Don Fernando Maduro
Kafie 1901 Cigars Sumatra Maduro (+)
La Aurora Preferidos Gold
Dunhill 1907
My Father no.1 (+)
Wilson Adams White Label
Wilson Adams Red Label
CAO Cx2

A very nice-sized list this month, gentlepersons. I'd like to thank you all for reading. Also, I'd like to especially thank all who have sent samples. I am always humbled when a beautiful cigar, or any cigar, is gifted to me. No less, when it is offered up for my little opinion.

HONORABLE MENTION
The Kaplowitz Mishpucha, 'natch.
My wife for her grinning and bearing.

Love abounds.

Thanks again,
Kap

POSTSCRIPT
Check out my good pals and Mishpucha members at www.CigarsCity.com