CIGAR JOURNAL TOP 25 OF 2018
25. Macanudo Inspirado White Toro
24. La Flor Dominicana La Volcada Churchill
23. My Father La Opulencia Robusto
22. Joya Silver Corona
21. La Aurora Hors d'Age 2017 Toro
20. Tatuaje RC no. 3
19. Plasencia Alma del Campo Travesia
18. Brick House Double Connecticut Corona Larga
17. Vegas del Purial Gran Reserva Belicoso
16. Ramon Allones by AJ Fernandz Toro
15. Gurkha Heritage Maduro Toro
14. Bespoke Limmited Edition Spalato
13. Vegafina CLassic Year of the Pig
12. Balmoral Anejo XO Oscuro Rothschild Masivo
11. La Galera Habano Supremo Petit Figurado
10. Oscar Valladares Ciseron Edition
09. Alec Bradley Prensado Lost Art Torpedo
08. Villiger La Vencedora Robusto
07. Partagas Series no. 1 Edicion Limitada 2017
06. Davidoff Nicaragua Box Pressed 60x6
05. Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged Epicure Sun Grown
04. Pappy Van Winkle Tradition Robusto Grande
03. Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Soberano Maduro AT
02. AJ Fernandz Enclave Broadleaf CHurchill
01. Rocky Patel Grande Reserve Toro
Seems a tick fucky, but what list don't?
CROWNED HEADS JUAREZ
Crowned Heads has jumped factories a 4th time now, with the announcement of their Thompson Cigar Co. exclusive, the Jaurez. The new factory is Tabacalera Pichardo in sunny Esteli, Nicaragua. The new blend is: Mexican San Andres top-leaf over-top Ecuadorian Sumatra binder & Dominican/Nicaraguan fillers. This in three formats: a Petite Robusto, Toro, & portly 556 Robusto.
The new blend & its nom de tobacco are spin-offs of the CH Jericho Hill offering. However, I am unclear how -- as I am not as enamored by Johnny Cash as you gentiles seem to be. I'm a Leonard Cohen kinda guy. L'chaim! Look for the cigar later this month.
Tabacalera Pichardo was previously Dhatuey Tobaccos.
It ain't just Ligero -- it's Media Tiempo Ligero -- & the Nutcracker is said to be "loaded" with it. Sounds like a real ballbuster, this Nutcracker lol The thing comes in a single box-pressed Short Toro vitola and features a "vintage" Criollo wrapper & guts courtesy of Ligeros via Esteli & Ometepe.
375 of these purported "Full-body. Full-strength." offerings have been micro-produced & fuck if I don't hate what's become of Nomad since being acquired by Ezra Zion. I mean does a small boutique company really need a more-boutique wing? I'll field that 'un: nope.
KAPLOWITZ MEDIA (K/M) is extraordinarily proud to have earned the Cigar Media Federation (CMF) official Seal of Approval. Find out more HERE.
@KaplowitzMedia on Twitter
@KaplowitzMedia on Instagram
Kaplowitz Media Group (FB) HERE
Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.
Shop for K/M merch HERE.
104. Kaplowitz Radio Friday