Thursday, March 23, 2017

Isabela Time Traveler - Cigar Review

B"H
THE CIGAR
Isabela Time Traveler
6 1/4 x 42 Lonsdale
w. Ecuadorian Des Florada, Aged Nicaraguan Habano (Double aged Nicaraguan Habano picked “Prieto”…”Extra Dark and Powerful and aged down”)
b. Nicaraguan Aged Media Tiempo
f. Nicaraguan Aged Media Tiempo – a sliver, Nicaraguan Triple aged Ligero…a sliver
K A P L O W I T Z  SCALE
Construction W
Combustion O
Flavors I
Body W
Strength O

Complexity Z
Nuance I
Transition T
Balance I

Please press play below.
Thank-you, gentlepersons.
FINAL GRADE
****A-****

EDITOR'S NOTE
"It's called crack. It's great! All you need to make it is some cocaine, baking powder, and I think I tasted egg and cinnamon." -Tyrone Biggums.

I also gave the Isabela Time Traveler a looksie during THIS Kaplowitz Reads Kaplowitz installment.
Look for me on Facebook:
Group: Gentlepersons
Page: Have you Kaplowitz’d to-day?

Find out more about: Akordyan Tabik.
Listen to: Kaplowitz Radio on Mixcloud.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it via the buttons below.
Sharing is a quick, easy, and free way to help me grow my audience.

If you’ve enjoyed a buncha these posts, please consider donating.
PayPal: paypal.me/Kaplowitz
L'shalom