Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Five Most Funnest Cigars to Smoke | A Kaplowitz Media Cigar Report

"Have You Kaplowitz'd to-day?"


Fuck you, I can be silly.

THE LIST:
[Names are links to full review]
[Snippets are taken from said full review]
[Listed in no particular order]

"I am remembering the time I dated a young lady who'd just previously dated one Mr. Shaquille O'Neal. Yeah -- we went out couple times until I realized I wasn't a -- good fit. Thanks for stopping by www.kaplowitz.xyz. Your home on the world wide web, for this sorta thing."

"A well-performing Salomon of distinct Milky Way and cinnamon toast notes with a driving piquancy. Medium-full profiled and creamily so. An impressive yet jovial appearance."

>>>

"Pace of burn picks up. Flavors are unchanged and I ain't complaining. When I have smoked Covadonga in the past, it has always been fun. This Grande Maduro is no different, gentlepersons. It begs loud company..."

"I lay out a schmatta handkerchief across my lap for feces and facial gestures, and schtick. Very fun smoke. Jovial but complex."

(the actual impetus behind this list)
"Yellow flowers, dig? (Gardening humor.) Sweet & pleasantly complex. Smooth & easy, tho not simple. Fucking nice. Jovial, even."

###

#KM: