Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Kristoff Cigars Intros Lil Pistoff | Cigar News by Kaplowitz

"All the news that's fit to poach."

I'm mainly just posting this bit of news as an excuse to share maybe my most favorite of my cigar reviews ever...


2/12/17 Cigars City unPodcast - Pistoff Kristoff

Gentlepersons, due to technical difficulties in the recording/downloading/uploading process, no recording of Anthony Welsch and myself conversing is currently in existence. This is the culmination (hopefully) of quite a trying day. One which has me gnashing mine teeths and quite frankly being

Pistoff

What follows is what I recall of the experience. Enjoy.

KAPLOWITZ: *&x^%!!!
ANTHONY WELSCH: Well, Millennials are sensitive.

KAP: Severely lacking in body. (Cigar)
AW: I feel like I'm sucking through a hose. (Cigar)

KAP: Excellent construction.
AW: Yeah.

KAP: I taste nutshells.
AW: Yeah.

KAP: The nicotine hurts. Hold me?
AW: ...

KAP: Retro-hale offers a cinnamon raisin note.
AW: Peppery!

KAP: Back to just nutshells; now a smoky addition.
AW: I keep almost tasting tastes.

KAP: I taste other tastes... never mind.
AW: My draw is still tight.

KAP: I keep just wanting someone to tell me I'll be OK.
AW: ...

KAP: My stomach hurts.
AW: Mine too.

KAP: Unsettling. No body, -medium flavor, full strength -- straight nicotine.
AW: I keep almost tasting tastes.

KAP: NOW I'M MAD.
AW: (laughs)

KAP: Smoky addition has become ashy -- like a cigarette.
AW: I've never cigaretted.

KAP: I'm putting it down. (end of 2/3)
AW: I need to go (inaudible) wife.

KAP: www.kaplO W I Tz.xyz
AW ...

fin.


Great one, huh? We do have our fun, Gentlepersons. We do have our fun. Has anyone seen Anthony Welsch???!!! I kid. He's dead. I kid again!!! He's just fine. Still kidding!!!

Anyol'ways, Kristoff Cigars has begun introducing to market its new Corona formatted Pistoff. The aptly named Lil Pistoff Kristoff joins its iteration brethren: Corona Gorda, Robusto, Gordo, Churchill, and 8.5x60 Extremely Pistoff.

"EXTREMELY PISTOFF KRISTOFF It's not more pissed off, it's just... more. Kristoff is taking its Pistoff blend to a new 8.5x60 Gordo largess. This due to market a tick past the top of 2019. The blend was first intro'd in 2016 and sports a Natty Mexican San Andres skinnards, Indonesian binder, Nicaraguan innards. They'll be rolled into 10ct. boxes coming outta the Charles Fairmorn factory in the Dominican Republic. Fairmorn? That's not nearly Latin-y 'nuff." - Me, from a 12/9/18 Kaplowitz Media Cigar News Weekly Report ((( link )))


My, what a hodgepodge of a post, this.

If you're keeping score at home, and/or are at all able to follow along here, this is the sixth vitola entered into the line and I don't know how to wrap this up

Report a typo or factual mistake.
We are proud to be approved by the CMF

#KM
Twitter
YouTube

Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.
Shop for K/M merch HERE.