Monday, June 11, 2018

"Fifty-Nine" Kaplowitz Radio

"Have you Kaplowitz'd to-day?"


59KR

Over a Caldwell/Booth collab Hit & Run, I prattle on boy-O re:
  • Anthony Bourdain and suicide, specifically.
  • The Triple Crown and horse racing, generally.
  • Social Media Cigar Update Powered by Stogie Press.
  • Weekly Cigar Industry News.
  • What IS a Press Release?
  • Announcing A NEW Kaplowitz Radio segment.
Thanks for listening, Gentlepersons.

Hit & Run
WRAPPER: Ecuadorian Habano
BINDER: Indonesian
FILLER: DR

FORMAT: Corona
ORIGIN: William Ventura, Dominican Republic

STRENGTH: Medium
PROFILE: Sweet/Sour
DELIVERY: Bright/Sharp

COMBUSTION: poor
CONSTRUCTION: poor

EDITOR'S NOTES:
If I said "58" I meant "59."
The H&R finally accepted a re-light and I was able to smoke it down.

I previously reviewed the Hit & Run HERE.


Like Kaplowitz Media on Facebook HERE
& join the Kaplowitz Media Group HERE

Keep me going.
Keep me GROWING.
Donate HERE via PayPal.

This episode was brought to you by:
www.CigarsOfHabanos.com
www.CaldwellCigars.com
www.IllusioneCigars.com